Covid-19 Health and Safety Regulations
We are so excited to welcome guests back to our winery for tastings starting on Thursday July 2nd. The health and safety of our guests, staff, and community is of utmost importance and our team at Lariana Cellars is committed to following the recommendations of the federal and provincial governments to minimize the risk of exposure to and the spread of COVID-19.
In addition to our usual strict safety and cleanliness measures we have additional protocols in place:
- We are offering 20-minute guided tastings by reservation only. You can book a wine tasting here.
- There are two tasting areas: one inside the winery and one outside on our patio. There is a maximum of one group per tasting area at a time and there is a 4 guest limit to each group. These numbers include guests who aren't tasting and children.
- The tasting areas have been set up to allow all parties to physically distance from each other (at least 2m apart). Guests are asked to please respect physical distancing regulations as they move throughout the winery and patio area when not in the designated tasting areas.
- Additional time has been added after each tasting in order to thoroughly sanitize countertops, glassware, door handles, the washroom, and other high touch areas.
- Guests experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 are asked to not visit. Those displaying visible symptoms will be asked to leave the winery.
- Guests who've traveled outside of Canada within the past 14 days are requested to not visit.
- Staff are committed to proper hand washing and cleaning techniques. Staff members experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or feeling ill will stay home. CDC recommended hand sanitizer will be readily available and guests are required to use it when they arrive.
- Upon arrival, please wait until you have been greeted by a staff member.
- If you have not made an appointment, we will try our best to accommodate you and your group. We are a small winery with limited space so we have to be mindful of everyone's safety. For walk-ins that we are able to accommodate, we'll collect contact information from one person in each group.
We appreciate everyone's patience and understanding and hope to see you at the winery soon. We will keep guests updated with any changes in procedures going forward. If you have any questions on concerns please do not hesitate to call us at (250) 498-9259 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.