Welcome to Lariana Cellars, a boutique-style winery featuring small lot, handcrafted wines from Osoyoos, BC. Our story began decades ago with 10 acres of property on Osoyoos Lake, located at the southern most tip of the Okanagan Valley. Originally known as Shady Lagoon Campsite, the lakeside remains an RV Park while the upper portion has changed from orchard to vineyard.
It wasn’t until 2007 that the promise of a shiny new tractor inspired us to replace our fruit trees with grapevines. The vineyard was planted under the advice and direction of one of the Okanagan’s most respected pioneer in grape growing. The countless hours we invest and the careful growing practices we employ result in premium grapes that are a true reflection of our unique microclimate. Hot, dry days and cool, crisp nights set the ideal stage for producing deep, flavourful varieties such as Viognier, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Carmenere. In 2012, after three years of selling our crop to local wineries, we decided to take the plunge and Lariana Cellars was born.
Hard Work and Light Hearts Create Serious Wine
At Lariana, we’ve been exploring the art of viticulture since our teens. From the days of working at Shannon/Pacific vineyard on Black Sage Road in Oliver, to hauling grapes down to the coast to be crushed under the feet of friends, to our beginnings of making Okanagan wine with friends for many years, to our early dabbling in creative at-home experimentation, wine has always been our calling. Founding family members, Larry and Anna, were a huge influence on our decision to follow our passion. Their unwavering foresight and zest for adventure inspired us to name our winery for them, keeping our motivation to have fun creating serious wine constantly on the tips of our tongues.
Our garage-style winery is located alongside our 5 acre vineyard and we are very much involved in every aspect of the winemaking process. With the help of a professional wine maker, we love combining classic vinification practices with innovative new methods to produce wines that are sure to leave you wanting more.
Where To Find
- Metro Liquor, Kelowna
- Save-on-Foods Orchard Park, Kelowna
- Save-on-Foods Lakeshore, Kelowna
- BC VQA Wine Info Centre, Penticton
- Old Settler Liquor Store, Harrison Hot Springs
- Sardis Park VQA Store, Chilliwack
- Fox’s Reach Liquor Store, Maple Ridge
- Save-on-Foods, Maple Ridge
- Wine Emporium, Langley
- Save-on-Foods, Langley
- Save-on-Foods South Point, Surrey
- Westwood Wines, Coquitlam
- Dundarave Wine Cellar, West Vancouver
- Kitsilano Wine Cellar, Vancouver
- Swirl Wine Store, Yaletown
- Sutton Place Wine Merchants, Vancouver
- The Strath Ale Wine Spirits, Victoria
- Vessel Liquor Store, Victoria
- Cascadia Liquor Stores, Vancouver Island
- Everything Wine, Langford
- WaterFront Restaurant & Wine Bar, Kelowna
- The Eldorado Hotel, Kelowna
- Kettle Valley Steakhouse, Big White
- Gunbarrel Grill, Big White
- 6 Degrees Bistro, Big White
- Mica Restaurant at Spirit Ridge, Osoyoos
- Blue Water Cafe, Vancouver
- CinCin Restaurant, Vancouver
- Gotham Steakhouse, Vancouver
- Hy’s Steakhouse, Vancouver
- YEW Seafood + Bar, Vancouver
- Quattro, Whistler
- Alta Bistro, Whistler
- Bearfoot Bistro, Whistler
- Cafe Brio, Victoria
- 10 Acres Kitchen, Victoria
- Stage Wine Bar, Victoria
- Wolf In The Fog, Tofino
Lariana Cellars is also available for purchase directly from our winery.
Tasting available 11am - 4pm.
8310 - 2nd Avenue. Osoyoos, BC V0H 1V1
email@example.com | (250) 498-9259